Leader's Meetings will be at 7pm at the Twin Cities Police Department (Doherty Ave, Larkspur, CA) on the Following dates:
Welcome, Council Resource Guides, The New Ebiz!, Early Registration Patches, Local Choices Activities, Calendar of Service Unit Activities, Nut Sales training, and Discussion. See you there!
- October 8th- The Council Resourse Guide. Your Friend! Whats new this year! Nut sales Q &A.
- November 12th- Scouting for Food! How your troop can and can't help organizations!
- December 10th- New Leader Celebration! Journey Q& A. Bring Your Questions, Problems, and let's solve them together! Act Team Meeting too!
- January 14th- Cookie Training..Initial Orders are due January 21st. Cookie Dance Jan 25th! Act Team Meeting too!
- Febraury 11th- Troop Camping Certification! If you want to take your troop camping you need to know this! AND- Summer Camps! It's Time to Register! Best Ways to get your child into Camp
- March 11th- Gold, Silver, and Bronze. What are they? What's new? How do I help my troop accomplish them? Camporee Planning Meeting!
- April 8th- Camporee PLanning Meeting!
- May 13th- Spring Renewal and Troop Financial Reports